Wednesday, February 6, 2013

U Make My Heart Flutter - SVG Cuts DT Project

Hi everyone!  I hope you guys are all having a great week! 
Today I have my latest SVG Cuts Design Team project to share with you.

I made this adorable card using a card base from the Everyday Cards SVG Kit and the butterfly 
from Cheryl's Cute Bugs SVG Kit.  This paper from the American Crafts XOXO collection are just perfect with cute little butterfly. 

IMG_4659butterflycard
The sentiment on my card is from with SVG Cuts - All You Need is Love which is now available from
Unity Stamp Co.
I made a coordinating gift box that would be perfect filled with some cookies or candy from the
Sweets for my Sweet SVG Kit.

IMG_4645butterflybox
I added this cute Valentine's Day caption which you can find for FREE here.

IMG_4666butterfly2
You can read the full details and instructions on how to make this cute gift set over on the
SVG Cuts blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment: